The Caddy v2 is designed to hold your three most important EDC items, a pocket knife, a pen and a flashlight in an extremely compact package. Crafted from premium quality leather, with a full height knife slot and extra long flashlight tube to protect your precious tools. Made from Horween Dublin & Badalassi Carlo Pueblo
- Hand cut, sewn, bevelled and burnished by myself in Stockport, England.
- Saddle stitched with Tigre Ritza 0.8mm waxed thread
- Overall dimensions - W:90mm H:110mm
- Knife slot - 45mm x 105mm - holds pocket knives up to 100mm in length, such a Victorinox Farmer, Compact or GEC #78
- Pen slot - 30mm x 90mm - fits pens up to 11mm in diameter.
- Flashlight tube holds AAA/AA lights up to 20mm in diameter.