My signature EDC caddy is hand crafted from premium Italian and American leathers, and is designed to hold your daily essentials in a compact form factor. This piece is made from Badalassi Carlo Minerva Smooth veg tan leather in olive, with a Horween Natural Dublin back panel.
With four pockets it will comfortably carry Swiss Army Knives, traditional slip joints, flashlights, pens, pry bars and credit cards/cash.
- Hand cut, sewn, bevelled and burnished by myself in Stockport, England.
- Saddle stitched with Tigre Ritza 0.6mm tan waxed thread
- Overall dimensions - W:100mm H:110mm
- Two main front pockets - 40mm x 90mm each
- Central pen pocket - 25mm x 85mm - fits pens up to 11mm in diameter.
- Rear slip pocket holds a few credit cards and folded cash.
The caddy in the photograph is the actual item you will receive. Only one in this colour way is available.